Thursday, September 23, 2010

Good Summer Movies

Since summer is (sort of) over I’m gonna post some movies that I saw and that I thought were worth watching! I put them in order of my favorite to least favorite, though since this is a list of movies I thought were worth watching then I liked all of them.
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. the World - saw it seven times so it must be good!
  • Inception - Really, really liked it!
  • Machete - Just saw it today. Funny with lots of action.
  • Dinner for Schmucks - One big wtf-fest. I kept asking my sister over and over “why did they do that? That was so stupid!”
  • Despicable Me -I wish I saw this a second time because I had the opportunity to.
  • The A-Team - The first movie I saw for free, haha. 
  • Toy Story 3 - Cried behind my 3-D glasses. ;_;
  • Going the Distance - Good because Charlie Day is in it.
  • Salt - I remember this movie was good, but I forgot what happened in it!
  • Piranha 3D - Lots of gore and nudity, I don’t know what to think about that.
  • Cats and Dogs 2: The Revenge of Kitty Galore - Very cute movie about animals.
That’s it, now wait until they get released to watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment