Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nanny McPhee is a MILF

Read the title. Nanny McPhee is a MILF.
I don’t know about you, but I have little to no patience when it comes to…everything. I don’t have the patience to sit and watch a movie (except Scott Pilgrim or Kung Pow,) and I sure as hell don’t have the patience to wait around to clean out a theater when it was supposed to get out five minutes ago but the movie still continues to play. Because of this, I like to sneak into the theater and watch the last five minutes or so of the movie while I’m waiting for it to get out.
Today I watched Nanny McPhee Returns, the sequel to Nanny McPhee I guess. The trailers looked cute cause there were pigs in it and I love pigs so whatever.
One thing that sets movie-goers off of seeing Nanny McPhee (besides the thick accents) is the piss-ugly main character. She has weird snaggleteeth and a bigass mole planted right on her face. Keep reading, I have the answer to your problems. It’s called the Going in During the Last Five Minutes of the Movie to see Nanny McPhee Turn Into a Total MILF Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment